Search

Ads

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Food diaries in helping lose weight

Keeping a track what you eat can help you lossing weight. Keeping a food diary -- a detailed account of what you eat and drink and the calories it packs -- is a powerful tool in helping people lose weight. Thus, it makes easy to control calories. For those who are working on weight loss, just writing down everything you eat is a pretty powerful technique of loosing weight. It helps us to monitor from where the extra calories are coming from, and then develop more specific plans to deal with those situations.
Many of us are trying various measures for weight reduction but this is what i liked most because whatever we are loosing through vigorous exercises can be regained soon after taking more calories.

1 comment:

jimray said...

Food diaries are great, and they really do work when you want to lose weight. I use NutriMirror.com. It's free and easy to use, and it counts my calories for me and tells me all about the impact of the food choices I make every day. I'm so much healthier since I started using it.